Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: UPDATE Marisol's Meet Outfit for sale on ebay.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would trade for the Marisol performance/spotlight outfit, too. Thanks for looking :-).

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's the auction. It's my first ebay sale auction ever, so I am awfully proud of myself for figuring it out :-P.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/LE-American-Girl...QQcmdZViewItem

    <font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ December 12, 2005 01:23 AM: Message edited by: MissMooMoo ]</font></font>

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 12, 2005 01:24 AM: Message edited by: MissMooMoo ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bump. Just making sure no one here is interested. I've seen two go for over $45 today on ebay and I am going to list mine tonight if no one here wants it.

    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bump [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw this last night and figured it was yours! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Best of luck on your auction. isee you have a few bids already. Hope it goes high!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •